video analytics, security/safety
- Allow users to be alerted to events, whether they are happening in real-time from recorded or live-streaming video.
- Supports forensic searching on recorded video footage allowing users to quickly find events, objects, and people of interest in the recorded video.
- Allows video upload for analysis and encoding of footage to enable cognitive analysis.
- Allows retrival of video from video cameras to facilitate searches for events, people, and speficic objects interest.
- Open Platform: Open API/SDK, supports seamless integration with third-party applications.
fully Equipped with:
Argument your existing security feeds with machine vision and active stream analysis.
Pinpoint your target and catalog object characteristics using facial/object recognition and trajectories.
store & report
Capture what is seen as searchable data with more than 100 pre-loaded taxonomies.
locate in private
The system is owned and controlled by you and can operate in "disconnected mode".
Corporate Safety & Security
Count customers, identify traffic patterns, alert staff of fails, and unattended baggage. Stastical analysis capabilities allows for further analysis to streamline space and utilization and flow.
Send alerts when anyone crosses into a prohibited area or when the system identifies a specified person, object, or pattern. Analyze bodycam footage to reveal new evidence.
Identify people and patterns from live feeds including drone footage. Conduct facial detection of high profile individuals in recorded video footage.